Tour Options & Pricing:
Please plan accordingly when dressing for the corn maze and farm! It has been a very rainy October and we have A LOT OF MUD AND STANDING WATER out on the farm and in the mazes so we ask that all guests please wear shoes with good traction, preferably rain boots!!!!
Option 1 : Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze Field Trip (October)
- Minimum of 15 people ($75 Minimum)– Weekdays ONLY- This includes a ride out to the U-Pick field (ride is hay ride in October), a cow train ride, and a small pumpkin. – $5 per person
- ** Includes Option 1 + add a Corn Maze Admission – $7 per person
Option 2: Berry Picking Field Trip( June -Aug)
- Minimum of 15 people ($90 Minimum) – Weekdays ONLY – This includes a ride out to the U-Pick field (ride is either hay ride or grain train ride or cow train – whichever is running that day), and a pint of u-pick berries. – $6 per person.
Option 3: Educational Farm Tour : Monday’s & Tuesdays with exceptions for other weekdays
(Available June 1 – September 30th) There will be no educational tours offered in October
- Minimum of 20 people ($140 Minimum)- This includes educational farm tour, hay ride, picking and sampling some farm crops during the tour – $7 per person
- ** Includes Option 3 + add a Corn Maze Admission – $10 per person (September)
Option 4: Group Reservations (Available Sept 1 – Oct 31)
- – Minimum of 15 People – Group reservations available – Save $1 per person on corn maze or haunted maze admission. Combo Tickets (Admission to both mazes) – Save $2 per person off combo price.
Option 5: Sunday Private Haunted Maze Group
- – Reservations of 300 People or MORE – Let us host your group to a private Haunted corn maze on Sunday! If you have a group of 300 or more call us and let’s discuss options, ideas, and prices. — Save more when you book a combo group admission (admission to both mazes).
** WE ALSO DO PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, PICNICS, AND BONFIRES (IN OCTOBER)! Look at the birthday/picnic page for more info on parties!
Contact Sofia@bellaorganic.com for booking or more info!