Farm & U-Pick 2021 Season Rules & COVID-19 Safety Updates
To Ensure the safety of our customers and staff we have developed some new rules and regulations to follow the CDC guidelines and to help maintain everyone’s safety.
U-Pick Closes at 5pm
(Must be back to Farm Store from fields by 5pm)
- We require all customers to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more and to enter the U-Pick Fields.
- To prevent cross-contamination, we are no longer re-using our own buckets for customers to use for U-pick. We have new buckets or boxes available for purchase or you are welcome to bring your own from home to take your produce/berries home in.
** If you brought your own containers from home you MUST get them weighed by our staff BEFORE youpick. If you bring containers from home, but don’t get a tare weight on them, we will not be able to have the container weight removed from your total
- We no longer offer sampling or tasting of the farm crops in the U-pick fields.
- Another step to maintain safety, to ensure that we only have serious U-pickers who will respect our crops and safety, we will be charging $4 per person before you enter the fields (this will cover the first pound of fruit you purchase).
- In order to keep our fields safer for everyone, we will now have a staff member that will be monitoring the crops for maintaining social distancing and to enforce safety precautions.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by and adult that will supervise them AT ALL TIMES and make sure they are following the rules and guidelines.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to customers who do not follow the rules of the farm. We appreciate your patience with these new steps we’re taking.
- Only pick from fields taht are assigned to you. DO NOT go into a field you are not assigned to.
- Please return carts and wagons to their stations. Please sanitize carts and wagons before use at sanitation location by carts.
- Please take a photo of our map and follow our U-Pick signs.
- We apologize in advance for any inconveniences these temporary safety precautions may cause you.