2020 Corn Maze is dedicated to our frontline workers for all they have done and continue to do for our communities!
Tickets will be available to purchase online in the near future, so please check back soon!
Open daily until November 1, 2021! (Check days/hours listed below)
We expect the higher traffic days on Sauvie Island to be Saturdays in October.
All Activities, Tickets, and outside booths are cash only! Credit Card only accepted in the farm store for produce*
Corn Maze Info
COVID-19 SAFETY INFO: Masks or Face Shields will be required in the corn maze, at this time, due to COVID-19 recommended safety guidelines.
There are approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in our 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze, and it takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs are allowed
Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
Open October 2 – October 31
Our Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch will be opened September 25 through October 31 (with free hayrides out to the patch in October).
Sauvie Island Haunted Corn Maze Opening night is Friday, October 1st, 2021. Haunted Maze is every Friday/Saturday night in October!
Regular Corn Maze Prices:
|Adult 13+ years||$8 Mon – Fri|
$10 Sat – Sun
|Child 6-12 years||$7.00|
|5 years and under||Free|
|Seniors 65+ years||$7.00|
|Combo Pass (Both: Haunted & Regular Maze)||$35.00|
|Haunted Maze All Ages|
(Children 5 and under not permitted into the haunted maze and not recommended for small kids)
|Haunted Maze Fast Pass – (Get in immediately don’t wait)|
You can only purchase these at the farm
Pumpkin Patch & Activities:
Unlimited Activity Bracelets are ONLY AVAILABLE 9am to 6pm on Fri-Sun in October
|Hayrides out to Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch |
Available Daily October 2nd – 31st, Last call 5pm
Available Sat/Sun October 3rd – October 31st
Daily – All Season
Daily – All Season – Keep your plastic toy duck!
Unlimited Activity Bracelet:
Available Fri-Sun October
Enjoy unlimited access the whole day to Grain Train, Cow Train, Hay Maze, Duck Races, Hay Rides, and the regular maze with these bracelets!
|Unlimited Bracelet without Corn Maze||$14|
|Unlimited Bracelet + Unlimited Corn Maze||$19|
- To enter Petting Zoo is an additional charge
- Farm Animals are here Daily, the petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun in October
- The petting zoo is not included in the unlimited bracelet
Other Things Available in October:
(Friday – Sunday Available October 1 – October 31)
- Many employees in Costume
- Bella’s Courtyard with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting (Sat/Sun only)
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Caramel Corn
- Fully stocked farm store!
- A huge pumpkin patch full of an assortment of pumpkins!
- and much much more!!!
Tips for your visit:
- All activities, Tickets and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
- Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty and that have good traction! The fields and corn mazes can get muddy, especially after we have had some rain! (Bring a pair of shoes to wear home.)
- Bring a flashlight with you when going to the regular corn maze at night! (However, no flashlights are allowed in the scary haunted corn maze).
Group Rate Coupon Codes:
For Groups Rates from 15 or more, you will receive $2 off per person if you purchase your tickets in one transaction for either haunted maze or regular maze. Or you can use a coupon code online to get $2 off per person:
Haunted Maze Coupon: TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR 2021.
Regular Corn Maze (Frontline Workers theme): TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR 2021
Please contact Sofia@bellaorganic.com for special group events, field trips, birthday parties, etc!
We are located out on Sauvie Island in Portland! We have the Corn maze on Sauvie Island and we also have the Haunted Maze on Sauvie Island and the Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island!