U-Pick CROP UPDATE: Saturday June 23rd & Sunday June 24th-Strawberries season is starting to come to an ending, but early variety Blackberries and Blueberries are just starting today and Sunday are great family days to get a few lbs of each. (not large quantities) We will have already picked cherries in the Farm store but No u-pick on them.
You can also call 503-621-9545 for crop updates!
U-Pick & Farm Store Hours :
- WED – FRI : 9am to 3pm (Farm closes at 4pm but last call into fields is 3pm)
- SAT/SUN : 9am-5pm (Farm closes at 6pm but last call into fields is 5pm)
- Farm Closed on Monday & Tuesdays
- Please note that we sometimes close the fields some days to allow them to ripen!
- October: TBA
** Seasonal U-Pick Pricing on bottom of page**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3pm on weekends it’s a good idea to call for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be
- You can use cash, credit, debit, or farm direct checks when shopping inside the store.
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!)
- Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals
- Food Pavilion is open every Sat/Sun – Hours Vary
- Food Booth and outdoor activities are cash only!
- We suggest wearing tennis shoes or boots out to the farm as we do have mud, dirt, and weeds (since we are an organic farm and do not spray)
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1.50 each (our cost)
You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Expected to be Available for U-Pick :
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick: 2017 pricing
Strawberries – $3.50/lb
Blueberries – $4.00/lb
Blackberries – $4.00/lb
Marionberries – $4.00/lb
Sour Pie Cherries – $5.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes –
Pumpkin Pricing is a range by weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for info!