U-Pick CROP UPDATE:
U-Pick crop updates are posted daily on our calendar. Check the date you plan to visit for information about what’s happening at the farm that day and what’s available for u-pick
U-PICK CROP UPDATE STARTING JULY 6: ORGANIC BLUEBERRIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR U-PICK DAILY! Strawberry U-Pick is now over for 2022.
PIE CHERRIES FAILED FOR 2022 NOT AVAILABLE
*Note: U-Pick will be open daily starting July 6th (for Blueberry season), but please check out the calendar for daily crop updates and availability!
We are taking the necessary steps to make the farm safer for everyone due to COVID-19. Please check out the rules before heading out to the farm!
What’s Already Picked?
*Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – There are many days that we have so many berry pickers come visit us that we sell out of berries for that day and must allow the fields time for more berries to ripen. Please call ahead before heading out if you want to verify if a certain crop is in abundance that day!
Seasonal U-Pick Pricing
Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick– EVERYONE WHO ENTERS OUR U-PICK FIELDS MUST PRE-PAY $5.00 BEFORE ENTERING FIELDS (this fee will be applied as a credit towards your berries you purchase.) NO ENTRY without U-Pick bracelet. We also do not allow crop eating while in our fields. Thank you for your understanding.
|Organic Strawberries||$4.50||June 11th|
|Thornless Organic Blackberries||$5.00||July/Aug|
|Organic Sour Pie Cherries – PIE CHERRIES FAILED FOR 2022 NOT AVAILABLE||$6.00||July|
|Organic Heirloom Tomatoes||$4.00||August|
Pricing is a range based on weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for the info!
What to wear:
We suggest wearing tennis shoes or boots out to the farm as we do have mud, dirt, and weeds (since we are an organic farm and do not spray).
Comfortable clothes for picking! Bring a hat! Something you don’t mind getting dirty! Sunscreen on a hot day! And a bottle of water!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- You can purchase buckets or boxes to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in (for purchase only).
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $2.00-$2.50 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
- Must pre-pay $5 per person to enter the U-Pick fields (this amount is credited back to your purchased berries).
- Please see our new rules on our COVID-19 rules page
Average Months Crops are to be Available for U-Pick:
Possibly End of May (starting June 11, 2022)
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be the only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
October & November
In farm store ONLY: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm-direct checks! 🙂
ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!
Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up for our Newsletter for updates on next season!
We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)!