U-Pick CROP UPDATE:
Daily September 2018
U-Pick Pumpkins are now OPEN!
Hayride runs daily to the pumpkin patch, please remember last ride out is at 5pm!
U-Pick for all other crops is now CLOSED for the season.
- Check out Farm Store page for info.
- You can also call 503-621-9545 for crop updates!
Farm Hours :
SEPTEMBER HOURS: FARM/MAZE OPEN DAILY
Sun-Thurs – OPEN 9am to 6pm; U-Pick last call into fields/corn maze is 5pm (MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Fri/Sat – OPEN 9am to 6pm; U-Pick last call into fields/corn maze is 5pm (MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Food Booth – Sat/Sun- Hours Vary
OCTOBER HOURS: OPEN DAILY
Sun- Thurs – OPEN 9am to 6pm (last call into pumpkin patch/maze at 5pm– MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Fri/Sat – OPEN 9am to 10pm (HAUNTED CORN MAZE at night – last call at 10pm into maze; last call into pumpkin patch is 6pm)
Food Booth – Open Wed-Sun (Hours & Food Options Vary by day)
** Seasonal U-Pick Pricing on bottom of page**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3pm on weekends it’s a good idea to call for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- In farm store: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm direct checks!
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
- Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up to our Newsletter for updates on next season! We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)! Shop Online at www.bellaorganic.com/shop
Bella Organic Farm Market is the first of its kind in the Portland Metro area and maybe in the State of Oregon.
The store features farm fresh Organic produce from Bella Organic and selected farms from around the Portland area. We offer processed and dry farm products as well (jams, pickles, syrups, etc), organic wine & beer, local cheese, eggs, berry pies, frozen berries, gift baskets, flower baskets, bird houses, and a selection of Bella Organic gift shop items!
For our Fall Harvest, come visit us and find goards, a variety of large and small pumpkins, organic winter squash and pie pumpkins, organic sweet corn, and of course, always a large variety of our other farm crops! Check out our pumpkin patch & corn maze page on the website for more info on the fall season!
What to wear:
- We suggest wearing tennis shoes or boots out to the farm as we do have mud, dirt, and weeds (since we are an organic farm and do not spray)
- Comfortable clothes for picking! Something you don’t mind getting dirty!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1.50 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Expected to be Available for U-Pick :
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick: 2017 pricing
Strawberries – $3.50/lb
Blueberries – $4.00/lb
Blackberries – $4.00/lb
Marionberries – $4.00/lb
Corn – 2 ears for $1
Raspberries – N/A
Sour Pie Cherries – $5.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – TBA
Pumpkin Pricing is a range by weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for info!