U-Pick CROP UPDATE:
Friday July 20th-
- U-Pick Organic Blueberries are OPEN!! Come this week for A LOT of ripe berries!!! THIS IS PEAK BLUEBERRY SEASON!!! Don’t wait or you will miss them!
- U-pick thornless Blackberries are now OPEN!!!
Wednesday July 18th-
- We will have Already-Picked Organic Blueberries in the Farm store!
- Organic Canning (#2’s) Heirloom Tomatoes are NOW available at the farm store! 20lbs for only $30!!! Woop! Woop! *we sell out some days so call ahead if you want to reserve for same-day pick up!OPEN WED-SUN
You can also call 503-621-9545 for crop updates!
U-Pick & Farm Store Hours :
- WED – FRI : 9am to 3pm (Farm closes at 4pm but last call into fields is 3pm)
- SAT/SUN : 9am-5pm (Farm closes at 6pm but last call into fields is 5pm)
- Farm Closed on Monday & Tuesdays
- October: TBA
** Seasonal U-Pick Pricing on bottom of page**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3pm on weekends it’s a good idea to call for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- In farm store: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm direct checks!
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
- Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up to our Newsletter for updates on next season! We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)! Shop Online at www.bellaorganic.com/shop
Bella Organic Farm Market is the first of its kind in the Portland Metro area and maybe in the State of Oregon.
The store features farm fresh Organic produce from Bella Organic and selected farms from around the Portland area. We offer processed and dry farm products as well (jams, pickles, syrups, etc), organic wine & beer, local cheese, eggs, berry pies, frozen berries, gift baskets, flower baskets, bird houses, and a selection of Bella Organic gift shop items!
For our Fall Harvest, come visit us and find goards, a variety of large and small pumpkins, organic winter squash and pie pumpkins, organic sweet corn, and of course, always a large variety of our other farm crops! Check out our pumpkin patch & corn maze page on the website for more info on the fall season!
What to wear:
- We suggest wearing tennis shoes or boots out to the farm as we do have mud, dirt, and weeds (since we are an organic farm and do not spray)
- Comfortable clothes for picking! Something you don’t mind getting dirty!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1.50 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Expected to be Available for U-Pick :
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick: 2017 pricing
Strawberries – $3.50/lb
Blueberries – $4.00/lb
Blackberries – $4.00/lb
Marionberries – $4.00/lb
Raspberries – N/A
Sour Pie Cherries – $5.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – TBA
Pumpkin Pricing is a range by weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for info!