To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we have developed some new rules and regulations to follow the CDC guidelines and to help maintain everyone‘s safety.
Farm & U-Pick 2020 Season Rules:
- We now require all customers (ages 5 and over) to wear masks prior to entering the entire Farm, that includes the farm store, corn maze, all activities and rides, any u-pick fields, as well as all other areas on the farm unless seated at a table and any other place on the farm where you cannot safely social distance more than 6 feet from others. We require masks at all times while on the hayride and in the U-Pick Pumpkin Field. **ALL AGES MUST WEAR A LIGHT COLORED MASK IN THE HAUNTED CORN MAZE- PLEASE SEE HAUNTED MAZE PAGE FOR SPECIFIC HAUNTED MAZE COVID RULES**
- In order to keep our fields safer for everyone, we now will have a staff member that will be monitoring the crops for maintaining social distances and to enforce safety precautions.
- We now can only allow a limited number of people into the store at a time to maintain a safe distance, to follow the CDC guidelines.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these temporary safety precautions may cause you.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult that will supervise them at all times and make sure they are following the rules and guidelines all the time on site.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to customers who do not follow the rules of the farm. We appreciate your patience with these new steps we are taking.