To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we have developed some new rules and regulations to follow the CDC guidelines and to help maintain everyone‘s safety.
Farm & U-Pick 2020 Season Rules:
- We now require all customers to wear masks prior to entering the farm store and masks and gloves to enter the U-Pick Fields. We have a limited amount of u-pick berries available in the fields and for sale at the store, so please plan accordingly.
- To prevent cross-contamination, we are no longer using our own buckets for customer to use for U-pick berries or vegetables. We have new buckets or boxes available for sale or you are welcome to bring your own from home to take your produce/berries home in.
- We no longer offer sampling or tasting of the farm crops in the U-pick fields.
- In order to keep our fields safer for everyone, we now will have a staff member that will be monitoring the crops for maintaining social distances and to enforce safety precautions.
- Another step to maintain safety, to ensure that we only have serious U-pickers who will respect our crops and safety, we will be charging $4 per person before you enter the fields which will cover the first pound of fruit you purchase.
- We now can only allow a limited number of people into the u-pick fields and into the store at a time to maintain a safe distance, to follow the CDC guidelines.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these temporary safety precautions may cause you.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult that will supervise them at all times and make sure they are following the rules and guidelines all the time on site.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to customers who do not follow the rules of the farm. We appreciate your patience with these new steps we are taking.