Our 2019 Haunted Corn Maze is inspired by the Netflix hit original series, Stranger Things!
Warning: Please plan accordingly when dressing for the corn maze and farm! We ask that all guests please wear shoes with good traction, preferably boots. The fields and corn mazes can get wet and extremely muddy, especially after we have had some rain! We do not recommend the haunted corn maze for small children!
Hours of Operation:
Haunted Maze Opening Night is Friday, October 4, 2019!
- Open every Fri/Sat in October, ONLY! (No Haunted Maze on Halloween -Oct 31)
- Opens at Dark – last ticket is sold at 10pm!
What is a Haunted Maze?:
Get lost in acres of corn, in the dark, on Friday and Saturday nights in October! Terrifying creatures stalk you as you make your way through our Haunted Corn Maze! This year our Sauvie Island Haunted Corn Maze theme will be inspired by the Netflix hit original series, Stranger Things! Be prepared to be haunted by dark ghouls and goblins, chased by zombies, as you make your way through our very own Upside Down while avoiding Demogorgon.
We have two mazes! The haunted corn maze is a separate maze than regular corn maze! Both stay open late on Fri/Sat nights in October – but the regular Maze is open daily in. Have a group of 15 or more!? Get $2 off per person when you pre-purchase your tickets online (must redeem your groups tickets at Will-Call at Ticket Booth when you arrive) or you can purchase them at the farm and get $2 off per person when you purchase 15 tickets or more in one transaction!
- Please email Sofia@bellaorganic.com for questions regarding large groups, parties, etc. Please see birthday parties and group visits pages prior to emailing- many questions can be answered on those pages!
Use Coupon Code online for $2 off per person on a group of 15 or more: HauntedGroup19
**Tip: All activities and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
HAUNTED CORN MAZE INFO: Ticket Booth is Cash ONLY!
October – Friday & Saturday night at dark! Last ticket sold at 10pm!
All ages $20
Combo Pass (Both Mazes) $25.00
FAST PASS – $30.00 – Can’t wait? You can go right into the Haunted Maze with a fast pass- but these are only for sale at the farm and there’s a limited amount available for purchase!
What to do if you purchase tickets online? If you purchase tickets online, please go to Will-Call Window at Ticket Booth to bypass tickets line. You will get your Haunted Maze Group Number to be called down to haunted maze! Come earlier to get in earlier!
Farm Location: Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery – Sauvie Island, 16205 NW Gillihan Rd., Portland, Or 97231
** Free Bonfires on Friday & Saturday night to enjoy while you wait for the haunted corn maze! We call groups down every 15-20 minutes so you won’t have to just wait in line forever like you used to! While you wait, you will get to enjoy a fun party atmosphere around our farm store, our food booth, drinks, bonfires, store, will all be open and we have fun music playing for your enjoyment!
** Please note that our Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch is open until 6pm! You can still get your pumpkins after dark in the small patch by the farm store or choose from an assortment of bins with pumpkins, gourds, and decorative pumpkins! Free Hayrides end just before dark (usually 5:30 or 6pm).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, extreme phobias, or any other medical or physical conditions that could be aggravated by a high thrill adventure.
- NO Refunds
- Expectant mothers should not tour
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 and under not permitted
- The mazes can be muddy and wet so we suggest to wear boots with good traction and shoes/clothes you don’t mind getting muddy!