Opening night is Saturday, September 30th, 2023!
And EVERY Friday & Saturday Night in October! – 7PM to 10PM
This year’s haunted corn maze is sponsored by Rogue Dead Guy. We have partnered with them to create a maze design featuring their iconic Dead Guy.
Read Below Before Coming To The Farm:
Please note ticket booth is cash only (ATM onsite) * There is no haunted maze on Halloween October 31!
Backpacks or large bags of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the farm. We will ask you to leave them in your car, so please plan ahead.
Please plan accordingly when dressing for the corn maze and farm! We ask that all guests please wear shoes with good traction, preferably boots. The fields and corn mazes can get wet and muddy, especially after we have had some rain! We do not recommend the haunted corn maze for young children & 5 and under are not permitted in the haunted maze!
What is a Haunted Maze?
Get lost in acres of corn, in the dark, on Saturday, September 30th and every Friday and Saturday nights in October! Terrifying creatures stalk you as you make your way through our Haunted Corn Maze! There will be dark ghouls and goblins, zombies and you will be chased by crazed farmers with a chainsaw. Enter the room of dolls and don’t let her find you. If you make it to the butcher shop… don’t get stuck in the fridge!
Tickets are available NOW! Our theme for the haunted maze design will be announced soon.
Haunted Corn Maze Pricing Info
|Haunted Maze All Ages (Pricing differs by night: see below)|
(Children 5 and under not permitted into the haunted maze and not recommended for young kids)
|Sept 30th, Oct 6th, or Oct 27th Haunted Maze Ticket||$30|
|Oct 7th, 13th, 20th, & 28th Haunted Maze Ticket||$35|
|Oct 14th & 21st Haunted Maze Ticket||$40|
|COMBO PASSES DISCOUNT PRICES:|
*Must use coupon code: COMBOPASS2023 during checkout to receive $5 OFF any combination of One Haunted Corn Maze & Any Regular Corn Maze Ticket (Day or Night).
|Haunted Maze Fast Pass – (Get in immediately don’t wait)|
Can’t wait? You can go right into the Haunted Maze with a fast pass.
**Tip: Ticket Booth is Cash Only. All activities, tickets, and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
We have two mazes! The haunted corn maze is a separate maze from than regular corn maze! Both stay open late on Friday/Saturday nights in October – but the regular Maze is open daily.
Have a group of 15 or more!? Get $2 off per person when you pre-purchase your tickets online (must redeem your group tickets at Will-Call at Ticket Booth when you arrive) or you can purchase them at the farm and get $2 off per person when you purchase 15 tickets or more in one transaction!
Group Rate Coupon Code: Grouphaunt2023
Please email Info@bellaorganic.com for questions regarding large groups, parties, etc. Please see and group visits pages prior to emailing- many questions can be answered on those pages!
What to do if you purchase tickets online? PLANNING YOUR VISIT! PLEASE READ!
If you purchase tickets online, please arrive at lease 30 minutes to 1 hour before your time slot on your online ticket if you would like to eat/drink, or meet up with a group before heading down to the haunted maze! It’s usually very busy so plan for traffic and long lines on the road (especially on the middle weekends of October)! When its time for your time slot your group number will be called down. Please look at your ticket to determine what group number is assigned to your time slot! Once it’s your time slot/group number you can head down at any time!
Group Numbers/Timeslots: You will be assigned a timeslot/group number for entry! You will not be allowed down to the haunted maze until we call your group number on the loudspeaker. Please wait around our courtyard area until your group number and timeslot has been called. This is the timeframe you have to have to go down to the haunted maze. Once you are in the haunted maze it will take another 20-30 minutes to go through.
Haunted Corn Maze Groups: See assignment below!
Group 1 – 6:45pm
Group 2 – 7:00pm
Group 3 – 7:15pm
Group 4 – 7:30pm
Group 5 – 7:45pm
Group 6 – 8:00pm
Group 7 – 8:15pm
Group 8 – 8:30pm
Group 9 – 8:45pm
Group 10 – 9:00pm
Group 11 – 9:15pm
Group 12 – 9:30pm
Group 13 – 9:45pm
Group 14 – 10:00pm
When you arrive, we call Group numbers into the haunted maze, please see your group assignment according to your timeslot. You won’t head down to the haunted maze until your group is called. If there are later groups called throughout the night that is because we are very busy and will continue to remain open until everyone with a ticket goes through the haunted maze!
What to do if you miss your time slot if you purchased online tickets??
PLEASE TRY TO BE ON TIME FOR YOUR TIME SLOT as it does impact the length of time each slot takes to get through the maze.
Farm Location: Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery – Sauvie Island, 16205 NW Gillihan Rd., Portland, Or 97231
- ** Free Bonfires on Friday & Saturday night to enjoy while you wait for the haunted corn maze! We call groups down every 15-20 minutes so you won’t have to wait in long lines! You will be assigned a time slot! While you wait, you will get to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere around our farm store, our food booth, drinks, bonfires, store, will all be open and we have fun music playing for your enjoyment! Masks and social distancing are required and will be enforced!
- ** Please note that our Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch is open until 6 pm! You can still get your pumpkins after dark in the small patch by the farm store or choose from an assortment of bins with pumpkins, gourds, and decorative pumpkins! Free Hayrides end just before dark (usually 5:30 or 6 pm).
Hours of Operation & Disclaimers
Hours of Operation:
Haunted Maze Opening Night is Saturday, September 30th, 2023!
- Open Saturday September 30th and every Friday/Saturday NIGHT in October, ONLY!
- Opens at Dark – the last ticket is sold at 10 pm!
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, extreme phobias, or any other medical or physical conditions that could be aggravated by a high thrill adventure or strobe lights, etc.
- NO Refunds
- Expectant mothers should not tour
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 and under not permitted. This is for safety.
- The mazes can be muddy and wet so we suggest wearing boots with good traction and shoes/clothes you don’t mind getting muddy!
- NO costumes allowed of any kind or costume makeup by guests into the haunted maze.
- No lights or flashlights in the haunted maze.