Our Winery Story
Our farm and winery family have accumulated over 40 years of expertise in our fields. We have created an experience at Bella Organic Farm & Winery that is unlike anywhere else. With our community in mind and our commitment to supporting local businesses, farmers, artists & more, and continued sustainable practices we have stayed true to our roots while giving our customers a place to visit that is warm & welcoming and fun for everyone!
Wine & Cider Tastings, Charcuterie, & More
NOTE: CHARCUTERIE AND FLIGHTS/TASTINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER!
Winter/Spring hours. We offer wine & cider tastings Wed-Sun from 10am to 5pm. *Please see hours of operation for holiday weekend hours!
In the summer/fall we have different hours of operation. Bella’s Courtyard is open Friday-Sunday with delicious hot homemade food, salads & our specialty charcuterie boards!
Bella Farm Exclusive Wines & Hard Ciders:
Bella Grape Wine
- Bella 2014 “Inspiration” Vintage Pinot Noir
- Bella 2018 “Creation” Vintage Pinot Noir
- Bella 2019 Pinot Noir
- Bella 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bella 2019 Chardonnay
- Bella 2019 Rosé
Bella Farm Berry Wine (NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE)
- Bella Organic Blueberry Wine
- Bella Organic Blackberry Wine
- Bella Organic Raspberry Wine (Currently not available)
- Bella Farm Rhubarb Wine
New vintages coming soon! Join our wine club for exclusive releases, early announcements, special deals and access to our members only wine garden!
Bella Farm Hard Cider
- Bella Farm Baked Apple Spice Hard Cider
- Bella Farm Blackberry Apple Hard Cider
- Bella Farm Watermelon Rhubarb Hard Cider
- Bella Farm Dragonfruit Hard Cider
We Proudly Serve Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) Organic Beer! On draft in our food pavilion!
*All outdoor activities, tickets, bracelets, food, beer booth, and all outdoor vendors are cash only! Inside the store we accept credit cards for farm store purchase.*