Farm Store/U-Pick Hours:
May 6 through Mid Nov: Daily (including Holidays) 9am to 6pm-(U-pick last call is always 5:00pm)
- (Fri/Sat in Octobers our farm store stays open until 10pm)
U-Pick Crop Update (08/28/16) U-Pick Organic Blackberries are still open but they are very thin and the season will end soon. We will also have U-pick organic pears and U-Pick organic corn open today! We also have lots of Organic Already picked Heirloom Tomatoes along with lots of other organic produce in the farm store! If you would like us to reserve large amounts of any of our other produce please email Samara@bellaorganic.com.
** Check bottom of this page for U-Pick Pricing**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you ar planning to come after 3pm it’s a good idea to call for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be
- You can use cash, credit, debit, or farm direct checks when shopping inside the store.
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!)
- Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals
- Food Pavilion is open every Sat/Sun – Hours Vary
- Food Booth and outdoor activities are cash only!
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Available for U-Pick (Check For Current U-Pick Crops Above): Not guaranteed but as a frame of reference for typical availability.
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Marionberries (Done for the year)
- Raspberries (Done for the year)
- Early Variety Blackberries (Done for the year
- Strawberries (Done for the year)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
- Tomatoes (We will have a variety of options for U-Pick tomatoes, including a selection of heirlooms
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.50/lb
Blueberries – $4.00/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $3.50/lb
Raspberries – $5.00/lb
Sour Pie Cherries – $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb