Farm Store Hours:
May 6 through Nov 15: Daily 9am to 6pm- (U-pick last call is always 5:30pm)
- (Farm Store open until 10pm on Fri/Sat in October)
Food Pavilion – Open June through October Fri/Sat 10am
Food Booth & Outdoor Activities Cash Only!
WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR U-PICK NOW??
CROP UPDATE: U-Pick Organic Strawberries are anticipated to open late May 2016
** Nothing is available for U-Pick until Mid to late-May
- Call for crop updates if you are looking to try to pick larger quantities, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about reserving large quantities of produce.
- Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be
- You can use cash, credit, debit, WIC vouchers, or farm direct checks when shopping inside the store
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!)
- Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Available for U-Pick (Check For Current U-Pick Crops Above): Not guaranteed but as a frame of reference for typical availability.
- Cherries (Rainier, Bing, Sour Pie Cherries)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Strawberries (may be done by now)
- Marionberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Raspberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
- Tomatoes (We will have a variety of options for U-Pick tomatoes, including a selection of heirlooms
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.00/lb
Blueberries – $3.50/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $3.50/lb
Raspberries – $4.00/lb
Cherries – $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb