2015 U-Pick Season Now Open!
Farm Store Open May 15-November 15, 2015!
Open Daily 9am to 6pm (last call into the u-pick fields at 5:30pm)
(Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be)
Bella’s Country Kitchen – Food Pavilion – Now Open Every Sat/Sun! (Opens at 10am)(Food Booth is Cash Only!)
Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals!
AVAILABLE FOR U – PICK NOW : CROP UPDATE: (Last Update on September, 2015)
* Organic Thornless Blackberries are now available for U-Pick! The picking is getting slim, it’s almost the end of the season! They are not your typical blackberry (since they are thornless, they are easy picking and they are larger, firmer, and tastier than the typical blackberry you are used to picking in the wild).
* Organic Heirloom Tomatoes are not available yet for U-Pick, but will be available soon. Small children are not allowed in the tomato field because the plants are quite fragile. Thanks for your understanding!
** Please Note: Strawberry, Raspberry, Marionberry, Blueberry and Cherry U-Pick Seasons are over.
Call for crop updates if you are looking to try to pick larger quantities, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about reserving large quantities of produce.
We do not have peaches for U-Pick, but we DO have local organic already-picked peaches for sale in our farm market right now! Email Samara@bellaorganic.com to order larger quantities.
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home.
OREGON TILTH CERTIFIED ORGANIC Fruits/Veggies that are available this season for U-Pick:
- Cherries (Rainier, Bing, Sour Pie Cherries)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Strawberries (may be done by now)
- Marionberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Raspberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
- Tomatoes (We will have a variety of options for U-Pick tomatoes, including a selection of heirlooms, romas, and more! )
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.00/lb
Blueberries – $3.50/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $3.50/lb
Raspberries – $4.00/lb
Cherries - $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb