2015 U-Pick Season Now Open!
Farm Store Open May 15-November 15, 2015!
Open Daily 9am to 6pm (last call into the u-pick fields at 5:30pm)
(Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be)
Bella’s Country Kitchen – Food Pavilion – Now Open Every Fri/Sat/Sun! (10am to 5pm)(Food Booth is Cash Only!)
AVAILABLE FOR U – PICK NOW : CROP UPDATE: (Last Update on June 24, 2015)
Organic Blueberries ARE NOW OPEN FOR U-PICK DAILY! (The ideal time to pick the blueberries will probably be between Now through July 12) (We have already-picked blueberries in our farm market, but they sell out fast!)
The organic marionberries ARE OPEN but they may be picked before the end of the weekend! The raspberries ARE OPEN but come early, because they also get picked fast! (We have already-picked raspberries in our farm market, but they also sell out fast!)
** Please Note: Strawberry U-Pick Season is over.
Call for crop updates if you are looking to try to pick larger quantities, and email email@example.com to inquire about reserving already-picked flats of berries!
We expect the organic blackberry u-pick to be a few more weeks away!
Cherries are no longer available for u-pick, they are ONLY available Already-Picked in the store now! (Varieties we carry in the farm market are Bing, Berry, and Rainier).
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home.
SEE DATES BELOW FOR AVAILABILITY ON EACH U-PICK CROP!!!
OREGON TILTH CERTIFIED ORGANIC Fruits/Veggies that are available this season for U-Pick:
- Cherries (Rainier, Bing, Sour Pie Cherries)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Strawberries (may be done by now)
- Marionberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Raspberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Thornless Blackberries
- Tomatoes (We will have a variety of options for U-Pick tomatoes, including a selection of heirlooms, romas, and more! )
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.00/lb
Blueberries – $3.50/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $3.50/lb
Raspberries – $4.00/lb
Cherries - $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb