U-Pick CROP UPDATE:
Friday September 25th – U-Pick Pumpkins are now open (walking only, no hayride yet) We advise to bring clippers from home with you to cut your pumpkins vines. The Farm store and corn maze are open! Please remember for any U-Pick you must go into our farm store for our staff to tell you where the field is at! PLEASE check out our Covid-19 and New U-Pick rules before heading out to the farm because a lot of rules have changed. Link Below!
We do have frozen organic strawberries, frozen organic raspberries, frozen organic blackberries and frozen organic blueberries available.
With everyone’s safety in mind, we have posted our new farm rules regarding COVID-19. Please READ BEFORE heading out to the farm so you will be informed! Click Here for info. We appreciate your continued support for local farms!
- Click here for already-picked info.
- You can also email email@example.com for crop updates!
Farm Hours: Click HERE
** Seasonal U-Pick Pricing on bottom of page**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3pm on weekends it’s a good idea to call and leave and voicemail or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- In farm store: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm direct checks!
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
- Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up to our Newsletter for updates on next season! We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)! Shop Online at www.bellaorganic.com/shop
What to wear:
- We suggest wearing tennis shoes or boots out to the farm as we do have mud, dirt, and weeds (since we are an organic farm and do not spray)
- Comfortable clothes for picking! Something you don’t mind getting dirty!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- You can purchase buckets or boxes to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in (for purchase only).
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1.50-$2.00 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
- Must pre-pay $4 per person to enter the U-Pick fields (which covers your first pound of fruit).
*Please see our new rules on our COVID-19 rules page*
Average Months Crops are to be Available for U-Pick: *not guaranteed
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.50/lb- season is finished
Blueberries – $4.00/lb- season is finsihed
Blackberries – $4.00/lb- season is finished
Marionberries – $4.00/lb-season is finished
Corn – price not currently available
Sour Pie Cherries – $5.50/lb- season is finished
Pears – $2.50/lb- season is finished
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.50/lb (These will ONlY be available for Already-Picked this year, no U-Pick.
Pumpkin Pricing is a range by weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for info!