2015 U-Pick Season Now Open!
Farm Store Open May 15-November 15, 2015!
Open Daily 9am to 6pm (last call into the u-pick fields at 5:30pm)
(Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be)
Bella’s Country Kitchen – Food Pavilion – Now Open Every Sat/Sun! (Opens at 10am)(Food Booth is Cash Only!)
AVAILABLE FOR U – PICK NOW : CROP UPDATE: (Last Update on July 18, 2015)
Organic Blueberries ARE NOW OPEN FOR U-PICK DAILY! (The ideal time to pick the blueberries is NOW!)
We are running a special deal for Already-Picked Blueberry or Blackberry Flats – $42 for your first flat and $35 for every flat after that, while supplies last! and we have a coupon on the coupon page of this site for an extra $5 off every flat after your first one!
Organic Thornless Blackberries are now available for U-Pick already! These are great picking right now, and they are not your typical blackberry (since they are thornless, they are easy picking and they are larger, firmer, and tastier than the typical blackberry you are used to picking in the wild). (We also have these available Already-Picked in our farm market) – Please email email@example.com to guarantee these, esp in larger quantities).
** Please Note: Strawberry, Raspberry, Marionberry, and Cherry U-Pick Seasons are over.
Call for crop updates if you are looking to try to pick larger quantities, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about reserving already-picked flats of berries!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home.
OREGON TILTH CERTIFIED ORGANIC Fruits/Veggies that are available this season for U-Pick:
- Cherries (Rainier, Bing, Sour Pie Cherries)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Strawberries (may be done by now)
- Marionberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Raspberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Thornless Blackberries
- Tomatoes (We will have a variety of options for U-Pick tomatoes, including a selection of heirlooms, romas, and more! )
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.00/lb
Blueberries – $3.50/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $3.50/lb
Raspberries – $4.00/lb
Cherries - $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb