U-Pick CROP UPDATE:
U-Pick crop updates are posted daily on our calendar. Check the date you plan to visit for information about what’s happening at the farm that day and what’s available for u-pick! Starting June 4th- our U-Pick will be opening!
*Note: U-Pick is CLOSED ON MONDAYS throughout the summer, but please check out the calendar for daily crop updates and availability!
We are taking the necessary steps to make the farm safer for everyone due to COVID-19. Please check out the rules before heading out to the farm!
What’s Already Picked?
*Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3 pm on weekends, it’s a good idea to call and leave and voicemail or email email@example.com for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our store number
Seasonal U-Pick Pricing
Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick– EVERYONE WHO ENTERS OUR U-PICK FIELDS MUST PRE-PAY $4.00 BEFORE ENTERING FIELDS (this covers up to your first pound of berries.) NO ENTRY without U-Pick bracelet.
|Sour Pie Cherries||$5.50||July|
(These may not be available for U-Pick in 2021.)
Pricing is a range based on weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for the info!
What to wear:
We suggest wearing tennis shoes or boots out to the farm as we do have mud, dirt, and weeds (since we are an organic farm and do not spray).
Comfortable clothes for picking! Bring a hat! Something you don’t mind getting dirty! Sunscreen on a hot day! And a bottle of water!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- You can purchase buckets or boxes to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in (for purchase only).
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $2.00-$2.50 each (our cost)
- You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
- Must pre-pay $4 per person to enter the U-Pick fields (which covers your first pound of fruit).
- Please see our new rules on our COVID-19 rules page
Average Months Crops are to be Available for U-Pick:
Possibly End of May
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be the only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
October & November
In farm store ONLY: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm-direct checks! 🙂
ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!
Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up for our Newsletter for updates on next season!
We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)!