Farm Store/U-Pick Hours:
Farm Store will be open May 12th through Mid-November 2017
U-Pick – Not yet open – We will announce U-Pick opening date soon! (Expected to be Mid-June 2017)
- May Hours: Thursday – Sunday ONLY 10am to 5pm daily; Closed Mon-Wed
- June – September Hours: Open Daily 9am to 6pm
- October Hours: 9am to 6pm Sun-Thurs; Fri/Sat 9am to 10pm
When U-Pick Opens- last call into U-Pick Fields is 5:00pm
** Seasonal U-Pick Pricing on bottom of page**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3pm it’s a good idea to call for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be
- You can use cash, credit, debit, or farm direct checks when shopping inside the store.
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!)
- Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals
- Food Pavilion is open every Sat/Sun – Hours Vary
- Food Booth and outdoor activities are cash only!
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Available for U-Pick (Check For Current U-Pick Crops Above): Not guaranteed but as a frame of reference for typical availability.
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Marionberries (Done for the year)
- Raspberries (Done for the year)
- Early Variety Blackberries (Done for the year
- Strawberries (Done for the year)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.50/lb
Blueberries – $4.00/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $4.00/lb
Raspberries – $5.00/lb
Sour Pie Cherries – $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb
Pumpkin Pricing is a range by weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for info!