Open Nov-April: Every Fri/Sat/Sun 10am to 5pm
The Farm will be closed on Friday, Dec 25th and Friday January 1st.
Open May-Oct: Daily 9am to 6pm (open until 10pm on Fri/Sat in October)
Bella’s Country Kitchen – Food Pavilion – Closed for the season
Outdoor Activities Closed for season – **Only activity still open: Hay Maze will remain open all year!
WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR U-PICK NOW??
CROP UPDATE: (Last Update on November 13, 2015)
** Nothing is available for U-Pick until May
- Call for crop updates if you are looking to try to pick larger quantities, and email email@example.com to inquire about reserving large quantities of produce.
- Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be
- You can use cash, credit, debit, WIC vouchers, or farm direct checks when shopping inside the store
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!)
- Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home
Typical Months Crops are Available for U-Pick (Check For Current U-Pick Crops Above): Not guaranteed but as a frame of reference for typical availability.
- Cherries (Rainier, Bing, Sour Pie Cherries)
- Marionberries (Early for the 2015 season)
- Early Variety Blackberries (starts end of June)
- Strawberries (may be done by now)
- Marionberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Raspberries (check above crop update for info for this crop in July)
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
- Tomatoes (We will have a variety of options for U-Pick tomatoes, including a selection of heirlooms
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.00/lb
Blueberries – $3.50/lb
Blackberries – $3.50/lb
Marionberries – $3.50/lb
Raspberries – $4.00/lb
Cherries – $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes – $3.00/lb